PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND is a adhesive system for both direct and indirect restorations that can be used with Self-etch, Selective-etch and Total-etch techniques. As a universal adhesive, PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND has been designed to be fully compatible with light-cured, self-cured and dual-cured composite materials. PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND also improves the bond strength of polymerizable resin material to all indirect restorative materials.
- Compatibility with self-etch, total-etch and selective-etch techniques
- Applicability to direct and indirect restoration
- Compatibility with light-curing, dual-curing and self-curing composite materials without the use of a separate activator
- Can be used as a primer for silica-based, zirconia based and metallic restorations
Direct restorations and Intraoral repair of restorations with Composite Resin
CEMENATIONS of Indirect restorations
- PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND can adhere to any material as well as tooth without additional primers.
Compatibility with All Etching Techiniques
PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND can be used with Self-etch, Selective-etch and Total-etch techniques.
Compatibility with All Composite Materials
PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND is compatible with light-curing, dual-curing and self-curing composite materials for all direct and indirect restorations without the use of a separate activator.
PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND Kit
- PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND BOND A / 5mL x 1
- PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND BOND B / 5mL x 1
- Disposable Applicator (Fine) x 25
- Mixing Well x 1
- Disposable Mixing Well x 5
PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND Refill
- PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND BOND A / 5mL
- PALFIQUE UNIVERSAL BOND BOND B / 5mL
- Disposable Mixing Well / 50